Watch and Develop Your Plan To Build Your Container
Skills To Build Your Consciousness Container: A Practice To Deepen Your Transformation and Success
(Gift Video to Share with Your Friends!)
Do You have the life skills for your Life Challenges? Would you like to learn how? As you gain in your ability to build our Energy and Consciousness Container, you gain the ability to transform and succeed.
Over the past couple weeks my life challenge has been trying to overcome the flu. I lay slammed on my back like a flopping fish on the shore — a very humbling experience.
Although, my body was asked to surrender to the rest and renewal process, my Explorer’s Mind engaged the experience with a sense of curiosity. “Why is this sickness here?” it asked. “And what message does it bring that will support my awakening process?”
We’re all aware that the flu is definitely no walk in the park, yet my Explorer’s Mind invited me to exercise the same sense of curiosity and playfulness that an Explorer feels when she gazes out upon a new landscape with wonder.
No self-recriminations, judgment or sense of regret-just an open and pure Explorer’s Mind.
We resist illness for slowing us down, yet it always brings a message and a gift to enhance our journey-if we can open to receive it. Usually, the message we receive is not a new one. For if we have gotten sick, lost a job, or face a huge challenge, often times the message is one we have been ignoring or not taking seriously enough.
Learning how to listen to your inner voice is an empowering asset in this fast-paced, high-octane life that many of us are living. It can be a light in the darkness when we feel confused and lost.
Yet, listening is only the first step.
For when we listen yet fail to take action on the guidance provided by our inner voice, it is like we are deciding to win the lottery but not buying the ticket!
Illness, emotional pain, lost of a job or relationship are all clear and powerful reminders to Build Your Energy and Consciousness Container.
Since energy is consciousness and the physical medium that connects the mind with the body, your Container is an interconnected system consisting of your energy system, your body, and the thoughts and beliefs in your mind.
Building your Energy and Consciousness Container is the process of strengthening your skills in all three mind, energy and body systems. Why exactly is it so important for you to strengthen these three systems?
Any time you want to make a change in your life, your container must become stronger to hold the new level of success and empowerment that you are ready to allow in.
Just as Einstein said, you can’t solve a problem with the same consciousness that created the problem. As you develop the skills to strengthen your Container, you raise the consciousness in both your mind and body. This enables you to then have more energy available to make the changes you want to manifest!
Strengthening your Container also lends additional benefits that support your desired transformation and success. As you strengthen your Container, you also strengthen your ability to see, track and sense energy. You increase your intuitive ability, cleanse your field, and bring in High Vibrational Consciousness (HVC) to magnetize the changes you wish to make with greater ease and effectiveness.
For instance, when I first began teaching energetic work, at the end of the day I found myself exhausted after holding a Container for the entire group and for myself. Now I can easily teach an entire weekend and a much larger group and feel energized at the end of the day. This is because I consciously engaged the process of growing my Container. What once felt overwhelming, now feels far easier.
Strengthening your Container doesn’t happen overnight; it takes time and focused intention to develop these skills. But anything of real value requires focus to build and create. Your Container is no different!
To Help You Become Strong Enough To Master Your Next Steps, Dreams and Passions:
-Write down something you are passionate about achieving or something that feels difficult for you right now.–Over the next several months, focus on developing the skills to build your Container so that you are able to step into this next level of life that awaits you!
In the video, I share the formula I use to strengthen my LIFE SKILLS and thus strengthen my Container. If you’d like further assistance with this process, support in stepping deeply into your personal power, or help in creating powerful changes and transformations in your own life, our Awakening Group is a powerful resource for you. (Because of my recent flu, I have delayed the start up date, so there is still an opportunity to join!)
10 Skills To Build Your Energy And Consciousness Container To Increase Your Success And Well-Being.
The following questions are entry-points designed to a) help you assess the areas in which you are currently creating a healthy Container for yourself, and b) show you the places that are needing additional support and transformation. Remember to focus on what you are already doing well and build upon that!
1. How Connected Are You To Core Being And Self-Love? We all have a part of ourselves that is whole and has never been damaged by trauma and challenge. The more that you can connect to this energetic vortex of spiritual wholeness (Core Being) in times of stress and difficulty, the stronger your Consciousness Container will become. As you extend love to yourself, especially when you have made a mistake, your Container will grow exponentially, for you will be supplying yourself with self-love at a point when you need it the most! What are your challenges in feeling the sensation of self-love and Core Being in all three mind, energy and body systems? For instance, can you feel Core Being as a sensation in the body and a concept in the mind? Are you able to use the energy of Core Being to experience wisdom? I encourage you to write out a plan to support yourself in this area. Feel free to contact me for support.
2. Can You Engage Your Explorer’s Mind For Clarity Of Perspective? In the article above, I mention the Explorer’s Mind. It’s the inner detective that helps you look at difficulty with curiosity and a sense of adventure. The Explorer’s Mind helps you understand that what you see in each moment is an illusion containing only a mere ribbon of truth. As you open yourself to questioning your current perspective, you open to the possibility of seeing a deeper truth. This truth is not invested in any outcome and doesn’t allow fear to cloud its vision. As you engage life from this more expansive place, you allow your Container to naturally expand. Begin to think of some challenges in your life. Now imagine seeing these challenges from the perspective of an explorer. Challenge yourself to live more from your Explorer’s Mind and feel the strengthening of your Container!
3. Do You Use Your Enlightened Observer To Help You Differentiate From Emotional Pain And Challenge? In Mind Energy Body TransformationTM we use our Explorer’s Mind as a vehicle to help us raise our consciousness, so that we can then connect to our Enlightened Observer. Your Enlightened Observer is the “God Consciousness” that holds High Vibrational energy, enabling a strong part of yourself to be differentiated from the pain and challenge. The Enlightened Observer is the energy of presence that prevents you from merging and collapsing into despair, anger or sadness. This vital tool can help you to vastly strengthen your Container by helping you transform the energy of misfortune back to Core Being. Each time you engage in this transformational process, you strengthen your Container so that you are more equipped to experience life’s offerings. How connected are you to your Enlightened Observer and what can you do to strengthen it?
4. Do You Practice Acceptance Even In The Presence Of Your Programmed Personality And Ego Challenges? Although Ego is a multifaceted energetic presence, in essence it is that part of you that judges yourself and others. Ego divides you by convincing you that you are either “better than” or “less than.” In addition, the Programmed Personality is your false sense of self that is comprised of the Ego and your unhealthy defenses. To practice Acceptance is to acknowledge your Ego and Negative Programming and accept that you are human and imperfect. Acceptance strengthens your Container by allowing you to see your Negative Programming and Ego as parts that are asking to be transformed back to the spiritual wholeness of Core Being. We all have “darkness” waiting to re-enter the light. To what extent do you acknowledge and accept your Ego and Negative Programming? How equipped are you to then move out of Ego and Negative Programming and back into Core Being? Remember to look first at what you already can do and then build upon that.
5. Can You Transform Negative Beliefs And Emotions? All of us have negative beliefs and emotions that arise. Yet you can become the alchemist and strengthen your Container by: (1) learning to connect to them energetically, (2) discovering their root causes, and (3) learning to transform their Low Vibrational Consciousness (LVC) back into High Vibrational Consciousness (HVC) of Core Being. All emotions and life challenges are energetic constructs with the potential to be converted back to your Higher Good. This transformational process is the foundation of Me-B TransformationTM and a vital skill for self-mastery and strengthening your Container. For me, the most difficult energy to transform is that of being attacked and judged by an authority figure. Yet, as I work to strengthen my Container, I utilize the power of intention to support me in transforming this type of LVC. What are your challenges in this area? Can you utilize intention to transform your LVC back to HVC to strengthen your Container? Message me and tell me how you are doing in this area.
6. Are You Drained By Too Much Thinking? Too much thinking can drain your Container, especially if the thinking is negative in frequency and Ego-based. Reviewing your random thoughts is a powerful practice to support the strengthening of your Container, for it helps you to become aware of the thoughts that tend to drain your energy field. Notice if there happen to be certain negative themes that run your thoughts. When you work with your own energy field, one way to prevent your mind from wandering is to give it a job—the job of feeling the sensation of energy in your body. I ask my mind to feel and assess, feel and assess, as it scans through my body. As long as your mind has a positive job, and grounds you back into your body, it is less likely to drift into trouble by creating negative thought loops.
7. What Do You Need to Change In Your Health/Eating Habits, Weight? Do you need a Cleanse? Medical check-ups, thermograms and other supportive health practices are vital to a strong container. Outline what changes you might need in this area. For instance, do you need vitamins, supplements or other support? Inner-guidance urges me to strengthen my Container by getting acupuncture, chiropractic, regular thermograms, seeing a Tibetan Doctor, eating smaller meals more often and eliminating sugar from my diet. In addition, I just started a Candida cleanse. What health and eating support do you need? “Right eating” is a basic but essential component to building a strong and resilient Container for yourself. What does your inner guidance tell you to change with respect to your weight and eating habits? Note: never cleanse or diet to lose weight. Diets don’t work-habit changes do. (It’s always useful to check with a qualified health professional as well.)
8. Changes in your exercise/sleep routine? A balanced exercise and sleep routine is arguable the most important aspects of a strong container. Over all, 8-9 hours of continuous sleep a night is required for adults. And, an exercise program that includes cardiovascular work as well as weight bearing exercise is a good rule of thumb. What, if any, changes are needed to your sleep/exercise program?
9. What Addiction Patterns Don’t Serve You? Tackling challenges dealing with additions play a significant roll in growing our container. Whether it be an eating addiction linked to need to lose or gain weight or an addition dealing with alcohol, drugs or porn. Additions can consume your energy and prevent you from fulfilling your life task.
10. Do You Need To Raise Your Energetic Baseline? Do You Need To Start/Improve Your Mindfulness Practice? It’s empowering to be aware of your energetic baseline—the strength of your charkas and central channel and where each of these energetic structures can use additional support. Once you assess your energetic baseline, you are then able to make adjustments to the energetic frequency of your Container. I know that my weakest chakra is the front of the third and 5th and the back of the 4th, and since energy is consciousness, each energetic misalignment represents an emotional issue. As you transform the Low Vibrational Consciousness of the emotional issue back into High Vibrational Consciousness of Core Being, you reclaim your power and wholeness and strengthen your Container by engaging the transmutation process. Just pick one or two energetic areas to transform.
Energetic exercises such as meditation and Chi Kung help to strengthen your energetic Container when practiced on a daily basis. You’ll recognize that your Container is growing when you are able to engage a mindfulness practice while running high vibrations and large amounts of energy through your mind and body without falling asleep or feeling nauseous. A strong Container easily converts low vibrations back into the High Vibrational Consciousness (HVC) of Core Being. What meditation and energetic practices support the strengthening of your Container? What more is needed to help build your Container?
I invite you to share a comment below based on your successes and challenges that you’ve experienced with Building Your Energy and Consciousness Container. What additional support might you need to feel stronger and more successful? Feel free to ask questions and share your advice on the topic. Also, please feel free to share this information with anyone you believe might benefit from building his or her Container.
Carolyn Eberle, Founder, LPC